Download Apktool M MOD APK
Apktool M – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications.
Translation of applications, including in automatic mode (more than 100 languages are supported).
Manage installed applications.
Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and hints, with the ability to view the source java code, with the ability to import your own code highlighting themes.
Convenient file manager with many functions.
Working with different types installation files – * .apk, * .apks, * .xapk, * .apkm.
Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Create your own signature and sign applications.
Quick editing of the application name, package name (cloning the application), application icon, and more, without the need to rebuild.
Root rights are not required.
Apktool M app is completely free, it is supported on older devices since Android 4.0 and does not contain any ads or analytics.
Attention! Some applications after processing by the “Antisplit” function may partially not work or may not work at all!
What’s new in version 201210 (2020121003):
– Significantly accelerated parsing of the dictionary;
– Added preview images when viewing the archive;
– Checkboxes in the translator were confused, fixed;
– Added a simple image viewer;
– The translator now supports MT Manager dictionaries, * .mtd files can be automatically added. The program saves its own dictionaries in * .amd format, but the structure of the dictionary is the same. Dictionaries are stored at the “Output directory/dictionary” address;
– Added sorting of strings by name in the translator;
– Fixed bugs;
Too few users ratings