How to download DAVx⁵ (DAVdroid) – CalDAV/CardDAV Client MOD Apk in India 2021
DAVx⁵ (DAVdroid) – CalDAV/CardDAV Client New Version Apk Only 9.8 MB Download
Latest Version :- V 3.3.10-gplay
DAVx⁵ (DAVdroid) – CalDAV/CardDAV Client MOD APK Download V3.3.10-gplay Update
DAVx⁵ (DAVdroid) – CalDAV/CardDAV Client MOD APK Free Download Now Update is here…!
Download Link scroll down below
Download DAVx⁵ – CalDAV & CardDAV Sync client MOD APK
DAVdroid is the only all-in-one synchronization solution for your contacts (CardDAV), calendars (CalDAV) and your tasks (based on VTODO). The app is easy to set up and integrates perfectly with your favorite calendar/contacts app (including default apps). It can also be used seperately, if you either have CalDAV, CardDAV or only Tasks.
Compatible with almost every CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including Nextcloud, iCloud and Synology!
DAVx⁵ (DAVdroid) Key features:
- Sync your DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) and Tasks in a single app
- Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
- Native Android 4+ implementation
- Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
- Easy setup (resource auto-detection, support for self-signed certificates, authentication by client certificates)
- Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag, limit sync time range for past events)
- Optimized for phones and tablets
- Super-secure and we respect your privacy!
- DAVdroid is completely open source
Important compatibility notes
Attention: DAVdroid must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
Get the best out of this app …
⊛ … when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
⊛ … and combine it with Evolution / Thunderbird / etc. on your computer
* sync VEVENT URL in a way that calendar apps can use it although it’s not natively supported by Android – currently supported by aCalendar+ (2.5 and newer)
* authentication with client certificates: fix occasional HTTP/400 errors
* debug info: allow sharing only after debug info is generated
* library updates, new translations